Ugh! Where has this day gone? It seems like it was 9:00 AM just a few minutes ago.
1. My mouth is sore from the dentist. I was poked and poked and poked with the needles to numb up the tooth and canals and talk about having a sore jaw right now. I’ll swish out my mouth with some salt water before I go to bed.
2 . The rain broke and the sun came out and the humidity came with it. We went from one extreme to another. Fun, fun, fun!
3. Beater truck left me stranded at the dentist’s office when it let me know that the battery was dead. However I met this really cool vet tho who was a Marine in the Nam while waiting for road assistance. He tried to help me me by jumping the car but it didn’t work. It was all good tho. We had a really good time swapping lies while I waited for road assistance. “Yes” I welcomed him back home or I called it “Welcome back to The Land of the Big PX“. Vet’s get it.
4. Meanwhile back at the ranch, I’ve had the battery charger going on the beater truck since I’ve been home. I know what the real problem is with it. Now I just have to decide if the repair costs for the AC unit are worth the expense. I always have Petey to rely on for now.
5. My left arm has ached all day. It’s been another month of record cool temps for central Minnesota. Where is this Global Warming that Al Gore and AOC warned us about?
There ya have it. It’s better late than never. Feel free to comment and/or leave a “Niterz Jim!” on your way thru if’n you would like.
This article here says that I can’t use the following words that I normally use in everyday life cuz I’m over 40.
- I can’t say or use “OMG“.
- I can’t use the expression “Talk to the hand!” even tho I’ve been using it for a number of years. Maybe that’s why my kids get mad when I use it cuz I’m over 40 and I’m not supposed to be using it.
- “Hashtag“. I haven’t a clue as to what the hell that mean anywho so I’m OK with not using it.
- “Ghosting“. We’ve used that word for years and now it’s literally snatched away from me.
- “Mom“. That’s OK. Momma died a few years ago anywho. Besides, the gummy’s call their Mom “Mommy” and that’s not on the list so it must be OK.
- “Literally”. OK, there’s another word literally stolen from me.
- “Preggers”. So I can’t use this word even tho I’ve used it for years? WTH? Oh! Can I use “WTH“?
- “Netflix and Chill”. I don’t use Netflix so no loss.
- There’s a buttload of I-net abbreviations that we used back in the day. WTH? I can’t use these abbreviations anymore. Who do these knuckleheads think came up with those in the first place?
Who wrote this stupid list? Probably someone under 40 and arrogant and condescending as all hell. Stupid MSN.com article.
Too bad it’s past my day in the war. I suppose they’ll even have their own line dance too.
I hate these times of the year where there is really nothing to see here in central Minnesota The rain and wind did a number on my crab apple blossoms and they lasted only for a short while once again. My mind is a bit of a blank or maybe it’s just as messed up and disorderly as my crab apples trees are. I’m also getting a little frustrated with family members who are treating me like I’m some old codger who everyone has to do things for him.
The end result of the above; I’m sitting here pretty much with nothing much to say until the weather changes around here. At least there is none of Miss Anna’s or Miss Claudette’s favorite icky bad white stuff laying around on the ground here.
So it’s not a great start of the week.
- We had a light frost last night. Hopefully my flowers will be alright.
- My old MacBook finally died and I had to finally breakdown and buy a new system to replace it and that old Dell All-In-One that had died.
- I had to have root canal work this morning and is my tooth sore after seeing the dentist.
- My boss and I are at odds with one another once again.
I suppose no good deed goes unpunished. Now I just have to find the deed that I did that I’m being punished for. Oh well. Everything can’t always go according to Hoyle. This too shall pass.
It could be worse. I could be looking up at the grass this morning in lieu of down. 😉