Hope you can view!
It’s that time of week once again to do battle with my brain and to see who is gonna assimilate whom. Let’s see where it takes me to this week.
- There was frost on the pumpkins this morning. I think my green beans froze too after yesterday morning’s rain that went thru. I’ll have to wait and see what the next couple days brings. The potato stalks are laying down which means I’ll cut the stalks back sometime today and get that bed ready for the winter. My flowers are more than likely shot and they will hafta be cleaned up soon as well.
- I’m still struggling with heat controls for my hoop houses. I keep reminding myself that the goal is to keep them from freezing and not make them tropical.
- I daisy chained the lights in the shed yesterday so I could have more than one pull chain light in there. I was almost all done after checking to make sure that they worked and “POP!” went the one that I over-tightened. That sucked. Back to my store of dreams to get a replacement and rework what I had already worked on. I will install another electrical outlet this weekend since I moved my work bench.
- I have to finish repairing my fire pit this weekend and it’s chore #1. I need it ready to use once again.
- I’m waiting for the leaves to start falling faster right now. Maybe they will or maybe that “killing frost” will be here in the next couple days. It will look like they all dropped at once when that killing frost finally gets here.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a vigorous “HOWDY!” on your way thru if’n ya want. 🙂