So it’s that time of week once again where I fight with my brain to keep from being assimilated into the Borg collective. Let’s see …
1. I’m really disappointed in yesterday’s email about a business opportunity. Here I was ready to take advantage of it and take a companion on a world tour only to find out that my responding email was rejected. Ugh! Someone beat me to this and I’m left to fend for myself. Rats! I bet it was someone with shifty eyes and a untrusting nature who got there before me.
2. It’s another beautiful day in central Minnesota and I’m loving it. Back to our regular programming come next week tho. Ugh!
3. I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to get this posted. I have been one busy cat with work this morning. I need a vacation soon.
4. I got my little ghost guy out of storage along with a couple other light up thingees. We’ll get them all set up over the weekend. I really like Halloween. Too bad the weather gets so nasty around this neck of the Hundred Acre Wood after Halloween.
5. I have to get some pics sometime today of my Burning Bushes. They are a brilliant crimson and the sun washed out their brilliance in some pics this morning.
OK. That does it for this week. Feel free to comment or wave a friendly “Howdy Do!” while on your way thru if’n you want. 🙂