It’s that time of week once again where I try to multi-task with this being part of that. Let’s see what my brain can handle …
1. There was a nice cool breeze once again this morning. It makes for great walking weather. It makes more nice breezes coming thru my place since I have the windows and doors opened up to air out the place. We had a nice rain last night which helped to settle my new garden bed a wee bit more.
2. I’m finding that I want to isolate myself more and more from others that I work with. I’m at the point where I prefer to be just left alone and not bothered if it’s not business related. The joys of PTSD.
3. It’s a bread and butter pickle making weekend. I never did this before but I remember watching Momma do it. I can do this if she could. Think positive!
4. I have 44 calendar days left to get done whatever outside chore that I have left on my “To Do List”. That’s not a lot of time especially with weekends soon filling up with other activities such as fixing my eyes. I think it’s time to start bagging up old mulch that I raked into piles on the berm and then trimming back some bushes. The weeds are getting pretty bad out there.
5. It’s Friday and it’s laundry day. It’s kinda funny how you fall into a routine and do things only on certain days of the week.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a vigorous “HOWDY!”on your way thru if’n you would like.