My old demons never want to leave me alone. They crept out time after time this week. They keep creeping out even tho I tied to stuff them back time after time right where they belong.
They make me close my eyes and try to remember what it felt like to be a human being back in a previous life. What did her perfume smell like? How did her touch feel? What did it feel like to be close to another human being? I don’t remember what it felt like.
I keep telling myself “Some day”. They always fade with the last light of day.
Hope you can view!
It’s that time of week once again where I do battle with my brain. Let’s see where we can get to this week …
1. I received a UPS delivery today with the items in this really nice styrofoam cooler. I’m going to save the cooler just in case that I have to channel my inner Iowa farm boy like I did last May. That means that I have almost everything that I need for an incubator less a thermometer which I gave away to the rescue last year. They are cheap enough to replace.
2. Keep melting “argh” and ice. Go away.
3. I am so tempted to take a garden fork to my garden beds now that the “argh” melted off of the tops of the bed. I won’t cuz I know that my ortho do would have conniptions if he found out I did that. Besides, my right should would throw a fit first. I’ll wait and let them soak up some more UV rays.
4. I can’t believe how busy I’ve been with work projects the past few weeks. The work day just flies by and I’m like “Crap! I haven’t posted anything other than a thought or quote for the day.”
5. My cats are so lazy. They come running every time they’re hungry instead of checking their feed dish. Yeh. They have me trained.
There ya have it. Fell free to comment and/or wave a vigorous “Howdy!” on your way thru if’n you would like.