Just sitting here thinking thru the day and and pondering what I didn’t get done like I had planned. It’s a tough thing for me to do it right now. My short term memory isn’t so good right now. Maybe it’s due to the increase on a med that my CNP did. I dunno.
\The plus side of the increase is I don’t get as excitable as I once did. I’m a lot calmer whenever I’m dealing with someone who is all angry and upset. Actually I look at them like they must have lost their damn minds. It’s almost humorous to me actually.
The down side is realizing that I didn’t so what I was supposed to do or what I told someone that I would do a couple days ago. I suddenly remember things that should have been done but went into a temporary Black Hole instead. Then I look at my WP Reader and wonder why I’m missing other people’s posts.
So I’ve learned that El Preaidente has once again demonstrated his award winning ill manners to the world. Rather than be extremely mad at us, would it be presumptuous if I made some polite suggestions to our friends in the UK.? That is, of course, if we have any friends left there.
It seems to me that maybe we have a few … business men … who could help you out.
I believe that her majesty may just have a quality place for El Presidente to stay.
And given security concerns, you could even have him brought thru a rather private entrance.
And then when he’s all comfy, cozy …
Mind you it’s only a suggestion but I think you could get some people here behind you on this one.
Well it’s that time of week once again where I still do battle with my brain. Let’s see what we have up my sleeve this week.
1. The gutters that I had installed on my house this week worked amazingly well, I used to have my own version of Victoria Falls whenever the rain came off of where the east facing roof and the dormer roof met. Not any more. That’s one more issue removed off of my list.
2. I got my rain barrel repair kit installed just in time too. The rain coming off of the north facing roof of the shed completely filled the 45 gallon rain barrel. Wow!
3. It’s going to be a wet weekend for us. We’re having a nice soaking rain falling right now in central Minnesota. These are some nice rains to walk in but I guess I’m just weird that way.
4. It’s Friday the 13th. I decided to tempt the fates by doing 13 rounds for my initial morning walk instead of my normal 8 – 10.
5. I found my old Olympus FE-360 digital camera and it still works. Well, it works as long as the battery holds a charge which isn’t very long. So, I ordered a new battery for it. Now I have to find back the cord to plug it in to a USB port so i can download the pics. ‘m pretty sure I know where that is. I think I’ll keep it in my backpack or in my car so I have a camera (or something that looks like a camera) whenever I don’t have my normal camera with me.
Well, there ya have it. Take that brain! Feel free to comment and/or maybe tempt the fates by doing something outside the norm today.
El Presidente wants to change the colour scheme of Air Force 1??? I can only begin to imagine what a new scheme would look like.
God help us all.
Yea! The rain barrel parts that I needed came in this morning. Now I can go put it together so I have a fully functional unit. I will admit that I really don’t care for the over flow drain setup. I think I’ll do a little measuring and go see what I can find at my local hardware store. I love re-engineering stuff so it’s better than it was originally designed.
Man, I have this huge craving for some ice cream. Too bad I don’t have any.
I’ll finish up my BOM at my store of dreams and start work on the “finish the deck” project. I figure that I can have the decking fairly well squared away by Sunday if the weather holds. It’s going to be 3 weeks before the materials would be delivered once I order them, I still don’t have a permit from the city and I haven’t worked out a installer (other than myself). I can do it but an installer would get it done in a day or two tops. Plus they’d be responsible for the permitting.
Damn! I forgot to contact my driveway sealer company. I better get on that sometime today.
I just love ambiguous and half baked instructions coming down from higher headquarters whenever it’s dealing with compliance issues. I must be a government operation. LOL
Tis the end of yet another era. Yahoo Chat was taken down a long time ago and now Messenger takes the big schnitzel on the 17th. It’s too bad. I met so many great people on Yahoo Chat. The Moms&Dads38 room was a lot of fun. I met people from all over the US, Canada, the UK, Australis, Israel and Germany as well. They were great days and a great way to meet people. Yahoo took that away and now they’re taking away Messenger too. All good things come to an end I suppose.
So what’s left now besides ICQ? (and I’m sure a large number of people never heard of that either) Facebook? Ugh! I don’t do no stinking Facebook.