I am and I’m not quite awake this morning. It seems like I’m hitting on three of four cylinders this morning when I should be hitting on all four. Yeh, I’m getting some things done but something seems amiss this morning. Not quite sure what it is exactly tho. Oh well. It will all sort itself out soon enough and no need to worry about useless stuff at this point.
I am totally fascinated with the number of flags that appear whenever I view my “My Site” page. It’s fascinating to me to see all of the different flags from around the world as people come pay me a visit. No, I’m not talking about increasing my stats and all that. I’m just fascinated that someone from Germany or Finland or Sweden or elsewhere would bother to come visit. It’s quite flattering to me that someone would take the time to view and/or maybe even read what I’ve posted.
One would think that some would be a tad bit smarter than what their college degrees indicate. Oh, there I go again confusing education with intelligence and common sense. Silly me!
I don’t know how I managed to get thru my email and two other things this morning. I just poured my first cup of coffee and I’m still not awake.
Damn! Going back over that, I had typed “pouted” instead of :poured” and “cuppa” instead of “cup of”. I told you I’m not quite awake. I need to go back to those email responses that I sent out earlier this morning. I’m wondering if I told my boss what I really think of him.
1. Because I can and that’s good enough for me. Are you looking for a better reason than this? I’m sorry to disappoint you then. Nah … I’m really not sorry.
2. I get to meet interesting people from all over. No seriously. This is like my what? My eighth blogging site since I’ve started blogging. Some have died and some I didn’t care for. Regardless, I’ve met some very interesting people from all over the world since I started back in the old Yahoo 360 days.
3. It keeps me off the streets, out of taverns, out of jail and out of trouble. Well, maybe not “out of trouble” since that always seems to always find me for some strange and yet explained reason.
4. It gives me an outlet to express whatever happens to be crossing my lil’ pea brain at any particular moment. Hey! Just like now! It must be one of those moments because there is smoke coming out of my ears.
5. I get to see your flag on my stats page if you visit my home page. Then I wonder “Who do I know in ______ ?” (fill in the blank) I just like to see where you are from if you come to visit.
Why do I blog on WP? Actually, I haven’t a clue other than I just sorta migrated to here from another place.
- I don’t paint.
- I don’t write poetry.
- I’m not writing the next great American novel.
So why am I here? I think it’s so I can drink coffee. Yeh, that’s about the best reason that I can come up with at the moment. What would be a better thing to come up with would be to refill this cup and have another cup of the elixir of life. Yeh, that sounds good.