It’s past my normal time to post this simply because I forgot and wasn’t paying attention to the time. Now that the ol’ grey matter is aware of its surrounds, maybe it will come up with something this week.
- The master bath is pretty much as far along as I can take it until the contractor finishes his end. I did most of the finishing touches and clean up but the rest has to wait for now.
- At least it rose to a rather tropical and balmy 10F out there. I went and grabbed some groceries from the market cuz the girls are spending the weekend but I think I’m staying indoors this weekend. This is a good weekend to watch some college basketball.
- I have a nice pork roast for Sunday dinner. I’ll get the girls to help me prepare and cook Sunday dinner. They’ll like doing that.
- This month is just flying by for me. What’s the down side? Nothing. January is a cold and miserable month in central Minnesota. The sooner it’s over the better off we are.
- I broke down and bought a new iMac from Apple on-line. What I have is a tad slow for what I need and it’s time. I’ll reset it back to factory original and run all updates on what I have now when the new one is delivered. I’m going to give it to the girls for their use. They will get a lot more use out of it than what its trade-in value is for me.
There you have it. Feel free to comment and/or chase away the Arctic wolves and polar bears that are outside looking for those dumb humans that are out in this cold weather.