It’s past time when I should have this done and posted but it is what it is, right? That’s the best excuse that I can come up with anywho. Let’s see what the ol’ grey matter can do today …
- Someone who shall remain nameless managed to put a hole in the spare bedroom wall while moving everything away from the window that will be replaced next Friday. I never really liked that color of wall paint anywho. The same goes for the trim. Thank god for air nailers.
- I’m hungry for lunch but I don’t know what I’m hungry for. I think I’ll order Jimmy Johns.
- Miss Tillie remains Bizarro Cat during the day. I guess it’s just something engrained into her little peanut brain. It is a little weird that she’s this way during the day but is cuddle kitty at night.
- I found a nice stain in the carpet underneath a piece of furniture that I moved. I realize now why they liked that particular piece there instead of where I originally had it. It was time for carpet shampoo, a bucket of water, a scrubber and some elbow grease this morning.
- Is there a market for DVD movies? I have so many DVDs and they just sit in a cabinet gathering dust. I think I’ll get a box or two tomorrow and sort out what I want to keep and what I want to get rid of.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a vigorous “HOWDY!” on your way thru if’n you would like. 🙂