It’s a tad past my normal time to post this but it’s OK. It’s Friday and the workday is slow now. Let’s see where the ol’ grey matter takes us today.
- Miss Tillie wants to help me eat my Jimmy John’s sammich. Yeh, right. I don’t think so.
- I finally have some new grass growing where the utility company screwed up my yard. I’ve only been working on it since the first part of May. Lord help me.
- Someone else that I went to school with died this past week. It’s strange reading the on-line obits section of my home town newspaper and seeing the names of the kids that I went to school with with a greater frequency now. How strange it is to read the names and then remember them from grade school.
- It’s gonna be a busy, busy Saturday of outdoor chores for this cat. But one has to move when the weather is cooperating.
- I’m done binge watching “Picard” on Paramount TV and now I’m binge watching “Star Trek Discovery”. I’ll get thru that first season yet with two more to watch.
There ya have it. That was kinda quick. What’s up with my brain cooperating with me? Anywho, feel free to comments and/or wave a vigorous “HOWDY!” on the way thru if’n you would like.