I’m well past the time that I should usually be posting this. I was pulling my hair out a bit until I remembered that the work that I’m reviewing is their show and not mine. That put my mind at ease. Too bad I squandered some time. Let’s see where the ol’ grey matter takes me now.
- I have no idea how I got gum on the tire flap and on the side of the truck. It’s a good thing WD-40 and some paper towel rolled it right off for me.
- Miss Tillie is a little more friendly with me in the mornings but she still turns into Bizarro Cat after a while instead of staying a friendly, cuddle cat. Oh well. Hopefully she will continue to change over time.
- My yard is slowly changing for the better. Emphasis is on “slowly” however.
- I have to reorganize the area behind my shed this weekend. It looks like a homeless camping area right now.
- At least the weather is beautiful right now. It should make for a good weekend outside.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a vigorous “HOWDY!” on the way thru if’n you would like.