It’s that time of week once again and I’m on par since I have all of my work caught up. Let’s see where the ol’ grey matter takes me this week.
- Poor Miss Tillie. She’s not sure that she wants tom hang out with me or sleep under the bed as usual or what. I think she’s confused. She’s a dingus and likes killing socks and bringing them to me.
- My garden is doing OK but I need to replant the lettuce, green onions and regular onions since they aren’t doing very well. I’m surprised how well the spinach is doing.
- I’m a little off track with controlling some of my bills and I’m not sure exactly why. I need to rethink this financial aspect.
- No gummy’s next week since they have their basketball camp. They really like playing basketball. Will they play it in college? Who knows but I’m glad they are enjoying it right now. I think that it teaches them some good team sport values.
- I think that this is a Mexican food night after work. Then it’s off to the market for some groceries. I have some crock pot recipes that I want to try out.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a vigorous ‘HOWDY!” on the way thru if’n you would like. 🙂