It’s a bit past the normal time to get this posted but it is what it is. Let’s see what thoughts that I can come up with this week.
- I’m a thinking that my FitBit is getting ready to take the ol’ schnitzola on me and it will need to be replaced. I’m a little disinclined to replace it right now. Yep. I wanna see if I can keep this thing running thru the summer and then we’ll think about replacing it.
- I’m loving this weather despite my neighbors complaining that it’s too hot. Too hot? And you would rather have January weather instead of this? I think their brains have been frozen too many times.
- There are indoor chores on tab for this weekend. I hope that I get em done tomorrow.
- I keep forgetting who I’m supporting here with this job. I spell it out for them and tell them exactly what to write and they mess that up. Lord give me strength.
- Who like cold, leftover pizza? Not this kid. I’ve gotta nuke it.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a vigorous ‘HOWDY!” on your way thru if’n you would like. 🙂