It’s a wee bit past time to get this posted out there but we’re gonna do while I’m in a work lull. Let’s see …
- Spring seems to want to reappear for us once again, so it’s time to focus on finished my hoop house for my new herb bed and get it done after work. I’ll sort what goes where some time tomorrow and get the gummys to help me with it. I’ll fix my hoop house prop supports on the big bed tomorrow. Hopefully I have all of the pieces parts to make a prop for the herb bed while I’m at it.
- I kinda sorta don’t like the changes to WP. I miss the admin side where I could go in and see the comments that I made around WP. Anyone know where it went and what (if anything) replaced it?
- I have a new tabby kitty in the house and she has took to hiding under a piece of furniture. She’s not wanting to come out right now, so I’ll just hafta be patient with her and gently coax her out.
- I had to rearrange my office once again now that Spring finally arrived. It’s right back to the layout that I had last Fall so I can open the window and get some fresh air.
- I think I’m gonna try to grow onions and garlic this year. I’ve never tried them before. We’ll see what happens.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a vigorous HOWDY!” on your way thru if’n you would like.