It’s that time of week once again where the ol’ grey matter between the ears may or may not work like I want it to work. Too bad I don’t get a vote on it any more. Let’s see …
- Ah! Atypical central Minnesota weather for April is going on. Grey skies and rain. It’s all good cuz the trees are budding out nicely and the rain barrels are full. Now I just hafta get that last new raised bed built and put in place.
- I think I figured out how to keep my herb garden warm over that season that shall not be mentioned.
- Planting starts this weekend with some garlic and an onion that has taken root and sprouting in the house. I may as well get them in the beds. We’ll see what happens with them.
- I really haven’t gotten anything done with work today. Oh well. It’s Friday. Sh*t happens.
- I’m down to three … count em “3” … cups of joy in a cup for my mornings. I kinda sorta blimped out a wee bit after I left my last employment. I decided that I needed to get moving on that while it was still my choice.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a hearty “HOWDY!” on your way thru if’n you would like. 🙂