It’s a tad bit that time of week to get this post written and posted but I’ve a couple other things that needed some attention first. Let’s see …
- Miss Tilly and I are getting more and more used to one another as time passes. She is still a Chatty Cathy, she still does not like to be held, she is still a bit skittish but she is spending more time out in the open and less time under the bed.
- I have yard work scheduled for tomorrow now that a new driveway is poured and in place. Lotsa cleanup work to do on that project. I can’t believe how long I had to scrimp and save to pay for this bad boy.
- The weather is improving around here and becoming more and more like Spring. My thyme still doesn’t look like it took a transplant outside very well. I’m still crossing my fingers tho and I have two new thyme plants just in case.
- I get it that I’m the FNG with this new job and people tend to ignore the FNGs. Oh well. Not my problem if they don’t want to listen. I get paid regardless of whether they take action or not.
- One more week and I get my second COVID shot. It amazes me the number of people who are so against it. My right shoulder was a pin cushion from all of the different shots that I had to get when I was in the military. I got the Yellow Fever shot a couple times and never had Yellow Fever (not that I was even exposed to it). What amazes me even more is the number of people who criyicize those who do get the shots. Ya know what? It falls into the “Nunya” category. As in “It’s nunya bizness whether I get the shot or not.” You worry about yourself and I’ll worry about me. Ted Nugent was totally against it and he tested positive for the COVID. I could care less if you wanna run the risk of getting it, getting sick from it and maybe even dying from it. Ya make your choices and you live with them.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a vigorous “HOWDY!” on your way thru if’n you would like. 🙂