It’s that time of week once again where I fire up the ol’ squirrel that powers the ol’ grey matter. Let’s see if the wheel is spinning today or not.
- Back and forth. Back and forth. Grey skies. Blue skies. Grey skies. Blue skies. It’s cold. It’s warm. It’s cold. It’s warm. The only worse thing about March is usually my NCAA Tournament picks. My brackets suck this year. The one good thing is almost everyone’s brackets suck this year. Good thing April is almost here.
- I set the dish that I use to feed the bunnies over the winter underneath a downspout and forgot all about it. It’s been filling up with rain water and now Momma Duck discovered it and she uses it now to get water. I think I’ll just leave it sit there until she’s gone.
- I’m getting paid good money to sit idly by and do nothing since there has been almost no work assigned to me this week. It’s easy money but I suspect that I best find something to get involved in before the find me something else to do.
- I have a Home Depot run tonight after supper to get my hoop house materials. I’ll work on it Sunday if the weather is decent.
- I see all these flags show up whenever I look at the views for my WP. Hey! Say “Hello” when you pass thru. I don’t bite. Promise. Well … if she wants me to then that could be a different story.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment if’n you would like. 🙂