It’s that time of week once again to do battle with a brain that is on the verge of exploding into a millionty billionty bits and pieces. Let’s see …
1. My sinusitis is still around and making me miserable for the most part and extremely lethargic for right now. I haven’t felt like writing anything for the past few days but we’ll continue to deal with it by hydrating, warm compresses, lots sleep, etc. This too shall pass. A good night’s sleep would feel better than sex right now. That’s pretty bad, huh?
2. Keeping my kitchen project moving forward feels like I’m trying to pull the Titanic up from the bottom of the sea at times. Forward progress, regardless of how slow it is, is still progress. It’s frustrating tho.
3. My older TVs took OK to an HD antenna but it worked better on the newer smart TVs. One more more of cable bills and then we’re picking up local TV or streaming it.
4. The new flooring is to be delivered tomorrow and installed on September 2nd. That will be nice to have a floor once again.
5. I’ve decided to vote for “None of the Above” for President. Where are the decent moderates?
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a vigorous “HOWDY!” on your way thru if’n you would like.