It’s that time of week once again. Let’s see where we get to today …
1. I am so tired of a house that’s in a constant state of disarray. The countertop is on order but I’m looking at a couple weeks yet before it arrives and gets installed. My patience is wearing thin just when I need it the most. It’s been a long summer.
2. I looked a one fund and I can depend upon it for a long time using the 4% Rule for withdrawals. That’s a plus up for today.
3. It’s going to be a painting weekend since I don’t have new floors and/or a functional kitchen. It will the time pass while I’m waiting rather impatiently.
4. Wow! Even my marigolds are not doing well this year. I have very few flowers on the plants this year. It makes me wonder what is up with Mother Nature this year.
5. I’ve decided that the first thing that I am going to do if and when I actually get a functioning oven once again will be to bake some homemade bread. Then some chocolate chip cookies. And use an actual dishwasher again versus the laundry sink.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment/and/or wave a vigorous “HOWDY!” one your way thru.