It’s a wee bit past that time of week but this is the first chance that I’ve had so far today to get on this. Let’s see …
1. The electricians are upstairs doing their thing. They disconnected the dishwasher so that can go away tomorrow and they’re bringing the kitchen back to code.
2. I was too sore to want to get out of bed this morning. Unfortunately I had to work today. I’ll be glad when this is all over.
3. The gummy’s are a bit bored this morning. One of their friends here in my neighborhood is at Mom and Dad’s cabin for the weekend and the other is stuck inside her house for now. It will hopefully improve for them after lunch.
4. My 401K is starting to recover nicely and there is baseball on the TV tonight. Life is good.
5. I’m wondering what we will do for supper tonight. I have no stove for a while and I’m a little tired of pizza. I’ll figure something out.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or lend a hand with sanding the walls if’n you would like. Just think of the arm muscles you will build up with the sanding. 🙂