It’s that time of week once again where I do battle with my brain for the ultimate control of the universe. Let’s see where I go this week ….
1. Why is picking out a new paint scheme so damn difficult. Jeez Jim. Pick a damn colour and move on.
2. I had some beef skewers for supper last night. Flank steak marinated in teriyaki. They were excellent. Now to figure out supper for tonight.
3. It appears my strawberry patch is done for this season. I opened one panel so the birds can get to whatever is left. It produced well for this year. I’ll be making some jelly just as soon as I have a kitchen once again.
4. Today is National Kitten Day. Remember what Bob Barker always says when you adopt: Spay or Neuter.
5. My work day today is just dragging and dragging and dragging along. Ugh!
There ya have it. Feel free to comment/and/or wave a vigorous “HOWDY!” only your way thru if’n you would like.