It’s that time of week once again and once again I’m struggling with my brain. Let’s see where it’s gonna take me this week …
1. Using the ol’ Slip-N-Slide is a great way for the gummys and their new friend next door to stay cool in this heat and humidity. I prefer the AC myself. The beach would be nice but there’s no ocean close to me.
2. The garden is doing pretty well as you can see from the pic.
3. I have no big plans for the 4th of July. I may grill or something like that. I used to like watching the fireworks but I can’t stand the noise now.
4. Jeez Louise. I didn’t think picking out a new color for the upstairs after the kitchen remodel would be so tough. Pick a damn colour Jim.
5. Lunch is over and it’s back to work in the flower bed. The joys of maintaining a home. 🙂
There ya have it feel free to comment and/or wave at our friends in Great Britain as we celebrate “Treason Day” tomorrow.