Yeh! Time to close out this week and get a move on the weekend. Thank the gods for the coffee which is helping me focus to some degree today. Let’s see …
1. The cabinets installers finish up today and they are gone. That leaves the countertop measure on Monday and time to get back to painting walls. That and doing a minor GI party for the mess.
2. Friday is wash day which is what I have going on. Fun, fun, fun! That’s just a small sampling of the dazzling urbanite lifestyle that I have.
3. The summer is going by way too fast for me. Here it is the end of July already.
4. What’s really disappointing for me this year is no travel to Europe. I get why the EU is keeping our butts out but it’s doing nothing for me. Ireland and Poland is calling my name. I’m not sure that I want to be in the states after the November election anywho. I have severe dread in my soul right now when I think of that month.
5. The gummys introduced me today to a cable show where some young guy is playing different and new video games for XBox, PlayStation and. Nintendo. It’s kinda cool actually. It reminds me of the shows that I used to watch back in my 286 computer days. It piques their interest and I’m alright with that.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or tell me which wall you would like to help me paint this weekend. Yes, dinner would be provided. 🙂
Progress. I like the sound of that word. I have no countertops at this time but I did make do with putting a damaged panel that was replaced on top of the island so I could have some semblance of a kitchen once again. It felt good to have a place to eat at other than a coffee table or my office desk.
The new appliances will be brought in from the garage where they were stored with the refrigerator and dishwasher put in their place. It’s too bad that they can’t be hooked up because the electricians won’t have that circuit on until later on after the counter is put into place.
It’s all good tho. I can be patient for a couple more weeks.
Now how does wearing a mask prevent you from getting the COVID? Yanno, it’s supposed to be one of those virus things that spreads by spreading your germs all over the place and this sure as h*ll doesn’t prevent that. I’ll just end up dying after being around contaminated people from one of those so called “Hot Zones“; not that I’m traveling much right now any who.
Plus on top of that, it’s dangerous. I mean, I can’t see to drive. Then I can’t see nothing when I wear it at home resulting in me pulling a Ritu and smashing into things, stubbing my toes, etc. Then I just make a mess when I try to eat cuz food ends up all over my shirts. Let’s not even mention just how much coffee I’ve spilled on myself as well.
This is so stupid. I don’t even closely resemble the Lone Ranger.