It’s that time of week once again albeit a wee bit later than usual. Let’s see …
1. It’s “Burn baby burn” right now in Minneapolis and St. Paul. I have zero problems with the rationale behind the protests but I do not understand the rioting and looting. It makes no sense to me that one would want to destroy their community. As far as the reasoning behind the protests, the police officer was wrong and I cannot wrap my arms around why the three other officers remained silent while a man was choked to death. Enough said.
2. The garden is doing well given how early it is in the season. We’ll start working on the remaining bed and get it ready for planting.
3. I actually realized today that I can tell people that I’m trying to deliberately avoid people without getting strange looks. I think that they think that it’s all COVID related when it’s not.
4. I want MLB baseball!!!!!! I’m so bored right now.
5. The kitties are so happy that the troll dog and the goblin dog have gone back to Utah. Today is the first time that I’ve seen them actually relaxed all week.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a vigorous “HOWDY!” on you way thru if’n you would like. 🙂