It’s that time of week once again where I try to come up with the a spark of imagination and make this work. Let’s see …
1. Yep. I still dislike Friday staff meetings. I sure didn’t miss them over the past seven weeks.
2. I still love shredding old documents. There’s a certain level of satisfaction that I get when I shred the living s**t out of a bunch a papers. Maybe it’s just me. It’s too bad the cutter head gets hot and shuts down the unit until it cools off.
3. There is leftover Italian food for lunch today. It’s almost as good as leftover Chinese food but just not quite on the same level.
4. Ooooo! Temps in the 40’s around here this weekend. It’s almost time for the speedos to come out. The sight of me in them would scare rats back on to the Titanic and scar lil’ kids for life.
5. Miss Lily discovered how to annoy the hell out of me at night by batting the crap out of the blind adjusting strings on the bedroom blinds. All I hear is “plink, plink, plink” as she bats around plastic caps on the ends of the adjustment strings so they hit the wooden blinds. She does that to get me to get up and feed her.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or send the links to your WP after you post a pic of you in Speedos. 🙂