It’s that time of week once again and I already know my brain is a wee bit lethargic. Let’s see where it takes me “IF” it takes me anywhere …
1. Well, I thought it would be alright to roll over on to my left shoulder as I laid in bed this morning. Wrong! Boy was that ever a stupid thing to do. It’s a good thing Extra Strength Tylenol was invented for people doing stupid things. I’ll be glad to get rid of this sling tho.
2. At least the sun is shining this morning and the weather is improving. There are a number of days ahead of us wit temps in the upper 30’s but cold nights. Melt and freeze, melt and freeze. Atypical for central Minnesota for this time of year. I can finish up an outside chore this weekend if the weather cooperates.
3. I found an excellent hoop house design for my raised garden beds. I think I’ll do one for my strawberry bed and one for the potato bed. I may even do a smaller version for the one bed that I’ll be using for an herb garden.
4. Death and taxes. It’s that tine of year once again to get mine prepared so I can see just how much I hafta fork over to Uncle Sugar.
5. I think I’ll go watch the gummys play some round ball tomorrow just to see if they remember a couple fundamentals that I taught them. I don’t expect them to remember since there is so much for them to try to remember to do. Slow and steady wins the race.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a vigorous “HELLO!” on your way thru if you would like. 🙂