It’s that time of week once again to knock the rust off of my brain and see what it can come up with. Let’s see …
1. It’s a rather tropical -8F (-22C) out there this morning. I swear to God I saw polar bears walking down the street. Yes, polar bears in central Minnesota. I’m gonna die.
2. My indoor garden is coming along nicely. I’ll be looking at separating the basil into multiple plugs soon.
3. The gummys want me to come to their basketball game on Saturday morning. I think I can manage that trip since the roads are pretty clear right now. I may not get my morning coffee tho. Ugh!
4. I had to go out in those Arctic temps to refill the bird bath and bird feeder and noticed that my sliding door is trying to freeze shut once again. It’s time to get out the ol’ WD40 and wipe down the rubber seals.
5. There is what? Around 60 more days until Tax Day? That’s when I hope we have snow out and warming temps finally arriving. Warm weather is way too short in this neck of the Hundred Acre Wood. Ugh!
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a warming “HOWDY!” on your way thru if’n you would like.