It’s that time of week once again to test my brain to see what it can come up. Let’a see …
1. Back to focusing on my indoor gardening. It’s helping to kill time and it’s helping to push back against my old nemesis. All in all I find it therapeutic and far better than the alternative.
2. Leftover Mexican food for lunch. Yum! I can’t decide which is better as a leftover; Chinese food or Mexican.
3. Big Boy thinks that his mere presence while to tend my indoor garden warrants him being fed upon his demand. Silly cat.
4. We’re having typical weather for southern Iowa right now. It would be good but I live in central Minnesota. This is a weird winter that we’re having but Spring is still forecasted to arrive late this year.
5. Less than three weeks now before I can get rid of this sling. That will be a good feeling. It will better to get normal use of my arm once again.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a vigorous “Hery! on your way thru if’n you would like.