It’s a wee bit past that time of week where I once again do battle with my brain in order to get this post completed. Let’s see …
1. The doctor’s office removed the bandage, the cotton wrap and the dressing from my forearm yesterday. It felt as good a sex (whatever that is) when the nurse removed it. It will take a wee bit of time but it definitely feels better without it than with it. And the shoulder is healing nicely as well.
2. I was able to take a long, hot shower this morning. It felt great. I just stood there and let the moment take me away.
3. I can’t win at work with my boss and the Director. I can’t move on due to commitments here so I’m adopting what were were taught at basic training: keep your mouth shut, do as told, never volunteer. I’m going ROAD in other words until I retire when I want to. I can get there hopefully.
4. I have a new seedling starter going today so I can grow some cat grass. This will hopefully give Miss Lily something to chew on other than some of the indoor plants.
5. I’m still looking for that magical position and place in the house where I can get a good night’s sleep. I wonder if tequila would help?
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a vigorous “HOWDY DOO!” on your way thru if’n you want. 🙂