It’s that time of week once again to let my brain wreck havoc with me. Let’s see …
1. I stopped taking the oxycodone because of the side effects and how dopey it made me feel. I have to get what’s left back to the pharmacy so they can destroy it. I have Extra Strength Tylenol that I can use instead.
2. No, I haven’t found a place where I can sleep comfortably. My lower back is killing me. I sure do miss my recliner right now.
3. Say what you want about the POTUS but the economy is thriving as is my thrift savings. That makes me happy. I know what being poor is. I swore to God a long time ago that I would never be hungry, cold and doing without ever again.
4. I’m running out of space on WP for photos. It’s time to think of upgrading from the free plan.
5. I’m liking this not going to work thing. Now if I can only figure out how my bills will be paid so I can do this full time.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or leave a “Happy Friday!” on your way thru if’n you would like. 🙂