It’s past that time of week again but better late than never I guess. Let’s see …
1. I’ve been rushing like a mad man to get all of my work assignments done or answered done before I end my work day. I just need to change my phone answering message and I’m all squared away.
2. I have a new drinking water filtering system that will be installed later this month and I’m really excited about it. I have one but it’s old and on its last legs and not producing hardly anything right now. It’s time for a replacement system and maintenance is all seamless for me.
3. Today it’s a “Me Day” just because it’s Friday. It’s gonna be a rough week next week so I think that I deserve it. I think I deserve BBQ for supper and I deserve a special dessert afterwards but I can’t write about that here since I dunno if any lil’ ol’ blue haired ladies, lil’ kids or priests are around.
4. I am beginning to hate my anxiety meds that I’m taking. I wake up in the morning after having a night of wild dreams and it takes me several minutes as I lie there in bed separating my dreams from reality. It only takes a minute or two but still it’s troubling for me. Yes, I know that I need to contact my nurse and I have.
5. I’ll watch the North Dakota State versus James Madison football game tomorrow but that’s it for this season of college football for me. No, I’m not interested in the LSU versus Clemson game. Bring on college basketball after tomorrow’s game.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a vigorous “HELLO!“ on your way through if you would like. 🙂