It’s that time of week once again even if I am late with this. Let’s see where we get to today …
1. It’s bread day since I’m out of homemade and I’m down to store bought bread. It just aint the same. The taste is well worth the effort of making it.
2. I’m doing pretty well on my sweets reduction. I’m not saying that I don’t like them mind you but I don’t have the overwhelming craving for them like I used to have.
3. I need to make a market run tomorrow for some things. I think I’ll pick up what I’m missing so I can make an applesauce cake for Sunday dinner.
4. Wow! College football is over for me for another year. Nah, I’m not interested in the LSU – Clemson game. I have no vested interest in either team.
5. The Christmas tree came down this morning but the rest of the decorations, including my Christmas star in my front window, won’t come down until Sunday. I still have my two battery powered candles that I’ll keep in a couple windows.
Well there ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a vigorous “HEY!” on your way thru if’n you would like. 🙂