It’s that time of week once again and surprise, surprise I’m ahead of myself as couple to the past few times that I struggled to get this done. Let’s see …
1. I always feel let down after Christmas. I get all extra excited about the Christmas holidays and they’re over before you know it and then I have to wait another 364 1/4 days for the next one. However, I’m always grateful that I’ve somehow managed to get the next Christmas.
2. Have you ever held a dollar bill in your hand and wondered if it was ever in a stripper’s g-string? Are you gonna start wondering now if you haven’t before?
3. I do love my holiday time off. I get to kick back for two weeks of the year and really do nothing other than mindless stuff. I’ve helped advance the gummy’s on their PS4 Lego City Undercover game. That’s just my little way of staying busy this time of year.
4. I treated myself this Christmas with a new electric fryer which should work mucher better than trying to use a dutch oven on the stove with a temperature probe. The temperature is always inconsistent with that method even tho it did a pretty good job most times. This should be mucher betterer. It will be fish and chips time this winter.
5. Yes, I already have my New Year’s resolutions.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a hearty “Happy New Year!!!” on your way thru if’n you would like.