But I usually don’t partake in them. I’ll answer the questions tho
1. How do you come up with your blog topics?. Oh, I just start thinking and then smoke starts coming out of my ears and there ya have it. Another brilliant moment when my brain actually works and cooperates with me.
2. What made you create a blog?. It was all a scheme to meet ladies from other countries and charm them with my singular wit. That and to hopefully lure in Reba McIntire into a life of blissful happiness by taking me on as her lover and house slave. I just hope no one gave her a whip.
3. What’s your favorite hobby? Taking care of my garden.I always wanted one when I finally had a place of my own. I always lived in Government quarters and I could never have one.
4. What are some of the things on your bucketlist? Ice skating nekkid at Rockefeller Center at Christmas time. Chasing prairie dogs in my underwear (of course I’d need to figure out how how they got in my underwear). Finding someone who looks and acts like Mae West so I can peel her grapes. Finding Forrester. Working as an international arms merchant after I retire.
5. Do you prefer reading paper books or online?. They still print books?
6. Have you participated in any protests for any social cause? Which one and why?. Nope, I’m boring.
7. What brings you joy? Chocolate. Well, there is something else actually but you never know if lil’ ol’ blue haired ladies, lil’ kids and priests are around.
8. What actor/actress would play you in the movie of your life and why? Kevin Hart. Cuz we could be brothers cuz we look so much alike. That and he has a smart ass comeback most times like I do.
9. Do you like black licorice?. No, I prefer her in black lace. Green lace works as well.
10. How do you relax?. I just sprawl down on a couch with my arms and legs going every which direction.
11. What is your favorite comfort food? Chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and milk gravy.