Just a few hours left until midnight and I sit here alone in my thoughts. No TV. No music playing. Just peace and quiet. Time alone to contemplate how the past year went and where I would like to be at the end of this new year.
- I’m grateful and appreciative of having another year above ground.
- I’m grateful that I’m almost at the end of a long year of surgical repairs with only one remaining.
- I’m grateful that I was finally able to travel once again and I look forward to next Fall.
- I’m grateful for the people that I’ve come to know and interact with.
- I’m blessed to still have family and, more importantly, have grands who want to be a part of my life so I can show the some of the magic in this world.
I wonder how many years I have left on this earth.
I wonder if I will ever come to terms with my supervisor or if 2020 will be the year that we part company and I go my separate way and move on with life.
So many things to think about but none to be obsessing over. Time will tell.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!