This is late, late, late. Let’s get on this …
1. I spent a good deal of the day cleaning up as much as I could today with my workload. I was one tired cat when I finished for the day.
2. My bag is packed and I’m 95% ready to go and jump on a plane tomorrow. I’ll finish up the rest in the morning. I finished packing my bag but I had to go over my carry on bag and keep asking myself “Do I really need this and do I really wanna carry it around?”. I left out over half of what I put in it but I’m still not happy with its weight.
3. I love the Instagram scammers. I love how they ask if I’m in a relationship. “Yes, my dog and I are never parted. She even stayed with me when I was in the hospital.“. Then they are usually quiet. The joke’s on them. I don’t even have a dog.
4. My relationship with my boss went even further downhill than what it was. Well, it’s on him. I tried but he wanted to be a tyrant. It doesn’t really matter. I can retire now if I had to. I can always find something else to supplement that income. I have skills, yanno? That and I hear Reba is getting divorced. Reba and all of that red hair! *sigh
5. I have a welcome dinner and I plan on three on the town dinner excursions. I’m quite sure that I can easily find places to eat the rest of the time and with our resorting to eating at Mickey Dees.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or say “Niterz” when you are passing thru if’n you would like. 🙂