It’s that time of week once again to test the mental state of my brain to see if it and I are still compatible. Let’s see …
1. I’m off all of next week but I sooooo don’t want to see next week’s weather forecast again. I’m gonna die. I’m just gonna die.
2. Since the ice maiden has apparently decided that I’m effectively done with outside chores, I get to drain the gas from the lawn tractor and pull the battery for another year. I didn’t get to clean it up before I put it away but I’ll manage somehow. There’s not much that I can do about it anywho unless I want it coated in ice until April.
3. We somehow managed to have blue skies this morning. Imagine that. Not sure how that happened here.
4. I think this will be a baking weekend since I’ll be indoors most of it anywho. That redhead in Georgia gave me something research and try out.
5. I’m counting down until I get on a plane. I am so looking forward to getting out of town and seeing some new places. I’m hoping that I can find some nice Dresden porcelain when I’m in Dresden. Hopefully I can have it shipped home via DHL or FedEx so I don’t have to carry it home but I will if I have to.
There you have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a warming “Howdy!” on your way thru if’n you would like.