It’s well past that time of week to get this done. I’d like to offer up some type of flimsy excuse as to why this is late but I suspect that no one would buy it. Let’s see …
1. We had a dusting of “Ugh!” this morning when I woke up. My niece had to make a point of telling me before she left for work this morning. That’s not my idea of a great way to wake up in the morning. I have other ideas and they don’t include any of that icky bad white stuff.
2. I’m feeling a tad bit rebellious at work and I’m thru with doing work while I have nothing to say about the direction where a program is headed. Oh, I’m asked but I discover later that the decision has already been made and I’m only given the appearances of having something to say.
3. I gotta get rid of this leftover Halloween candy and I don’t mean by eating it. But I am oh so weak when it comes to Milk Duds. They call my name in the night saying “Jim! Come eat us!” I’ll volunteer to guard the Milk Dud factory during the zombie apocalypse. I’ll be a terror with an M-4 just as long as I have plenty of ammo.
4. Christmas songs have been on Sirius satellite radio for 2 weeks now. Ugh! Why is there no Halloween music channel or Thanksgiving music channel. I seem to recall the music teacher had us singing some songs back when I was young and full of beans.
5. Big Boy was hungry so he killed a sock and brought it to me for a reward. He sounds so pitiful whenever he cries. I gave him a little bit of deli turkey to appease him.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or given a vigorous “How Do!” on your way thru if’n you would like.