It’s that time of week once again to wrestle with my brain on this regular post. Let’s see what I can come up with this week.
1. No more eye doctor appointments for another year. There’s one minor post surgery issue but it’s one that I only have to keep an track of “IF” it becomes a problem. I was gonna say it was something that I had to keep an “eye on” but someone may think that I had a singular wit. 😉 My eyes are still somewhat dilated from this morning’s visit. I hate it whenever they dilate the eyes.
2. The weather is going to be beautiful tomorrow. Too bad it won’t last long. *sigh. Oh well. I can get some chores done tomorrow while waiting for the games to come on the tube.
3. It’s time to switch mobile phone carriers. My current one is just too expensive to continue with and I don’t get that much data per month anywho. I’m switching to the Charter plan with unlimited call, text and data. It will save me a bunch of money every month.
4. I think this is a “go out to eat night” tonight. I don’t feel like cooking anything and my niece is leaving for home for the weekend early this afternoon.
5. I think I’ll buy myself a new toy before the end of the year. He with the most toys wins! 🙂
There ya go. Feel free to comment and/or wave a hearty “HIYA!” on your way thru if’n you would like. 🙂