It’s that time of week once again for this post. Let’s see …
1. Yeh, this post is late but I was locked in that manly of man chores called “Cleaning the stove”. Yes, the military ruined me. It was kinda sorta “ewww!” looking in my minds eye and me being the GI that and I am an the stove looking the way it did and there ya have it. It’s cleaner and more sparkly now.
2. I’m so used to wearing glasses that I keep forgetting to take off the readers when I’m done using them. It causes me some problems leaving them on. No worries. Old dogs can learn new tricks.
3. It’s wet and grey out there. One sad part of Autumn rain, other than it’s damn cold, is it pulls the leaves off of the trees. It’s gonna be windy and grey the next few days which will make it hard to take some photos. I’m keeping my fingers crossed. I don’t even wanna think about the temperature forecast for next week. Brrrrrr! I’m gonna die.
4. I think it will be a garlic beef roast Sunday for me. That or beef stew. I haven’t decided yet but I know the whole house will smell wonderful.
5. I know a few of you like to see the Autumn leaves. Here’s a few shots for you to enjoy for now. Fingers crossed for #3 above.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a awfully friendly Howdy!”: on your way thru if’n you would like.