It’s that time of week once again to do battle with my brain and come up with something for this weekly post. Let’s see …
1. Atypical Autumn weather appears to have returned to central Minnesota with a vengeance. The overnight low for next Friday is forecasted to be 39*F (4C). Brrr! I may have to get something to cover my flowers.
2. I see my optometrist in three weeks to determine whether or not I need spectacles or not. I really don’t have any ego wrapped up with having to wear glasses but it’s been a great experience not having to wear any this past week. It’s the first time since the Fall of 1967 that I wasn’t wearing prescription glasses. I kinda like the experience right now and I’ll admit it that I’m stretching the experience out for as long as I can.
3. I need some sunlight to come out so I can capture some leaves that are changing color. They aren’t the same under overcast skies versus blue skies. Maybe it’s just me.
4. I find the recent political shenanigans in DC to be … interesting.
5. It’s time to make a list of outside things that need tended to before the cold and snow arrives. Yeh, I used the “S” word but reality is it will be here before I know it. It’s time to start preparing for the inevitable.
There ya have it. Feel feel to comment and/or leave a gregarious “Howdy!” on your way thru if’n you would like. 🙂