So, it’s that time of week once again to do battle with my brain for the ultimate control of the universe. Let’s see …
1. Surgery was a success yesterday and I no longer have two foggy eyes. Now I just have to wait out the two eyes to quit fighting one another so we can find out if I still need prescription lenses or just readers. We’ll know in a week or two.
2. The last gasps of summer weather are going on here in central Minnesota with humid temps. It all comes to an end come next Wednesday if the long range forecast is correct. Then it should be back to normal seasonal temps for this neck of the Hundred Acre Wood. I hate seeing summer weather end but I also hate how humid the house is right now.
3. Folks down home are saying that the wooly bears are predicting another bad winter for us. The Farmer’s Almanac agrees with them. Gee. I really look forward to that. Not!
4. Coffee! The elixir of life giving forces. Oh how I missed you yesterday. Let’s not repeat that any time soon.
5. My impatiens are starting to come to the end of their seasonal life. It’s time to look for some mums for out front my place.
There ya have it. Free to comment and/or wave a vigorous “HOWDY!”on y9our way thru if’n you would like. 🙂