It’s that time of week once again to play hardball with my brain to see who wins. Let’s see what I can come up with …
1. It’s that time of year once again and the inevitable conclusion is starting to head towards us. Ugh! I guess it’s tree picture taking time once again provided the weather cooperates and it doesn’t rain, which would take the leaves off of the trees.
2. “Yes”, I filled my first lawn bag of leaves for the new season. They’re all off of my crab apple trees. It seems like it was only yesterday I was smelling the white blossoms.
3. The eye doc said my left eye is coming along great but I was just in a weird place with my left eye fighting the prescription lens in my glasses and my right eye not coordinating with the left eye. I told him that I spent 20 years in the US military and I can tell him about weird places.
4. It’s a bread baking Saturday for me. That and I think I’ll try out a new dinner roll recipe for Sunday dinner.
5. Since the inevitable will be upon us sooner than we always seem to anticipate, it’s time to make up a list of outside things to get done before it gets too “cool” out there. The biggest chore will be to clean out the storage area behind my shed and then get the shed in order. Ugh! I still don’t want to hear the “W” word and the “S” word right now.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or leave a hearty “HOWDY!” on your way thru if’n you would like.