It’s that time of week once again to do battle with my brain. Let’s see where my brain is at this week …
1. I get to be a pirate for only a few more hours and then the eye doc will take the patch off. I was born way too late. I woulda been a good pirate. I woulda been hung but not in a good way mind you.
2. Yesterday’s surgery was easy peasy. It was a weird experience looking into a light for what seemed like only 5 minutes yet I know it was longer. No pain and only some discomfort after the drugs wore off. The lack of taking my anxiety meds threw me bing time this morning. It will take a few days to get the chemicals right in my brain once again. It’s going to be an interesting experience not needing prescription glasses all of the time for the first time since 3rd grade.
3. My new sod took and can be mowed shortly. The grass seed is a different matter but expected. I’ll throw in some more patch seed and it will fill in given some more time.
4. The 10 day weather forecast shows a lot of rain and cool temps. I suspect 90* F days are over for this year and there will be few 80* F days remaining. This is the depressing part of the year for me since I’m a warm weather kinda guy. “Yes”, I realize that this is central Minnesota and not the Phoenix area or south Texas. OOOO! South Texas. Good food and senoritas!!!
5. I voodoo cursed my niece yesterday saying she will when the lotto but it will all be in Canadian dollars and their security will confused her with some IRA terrorist and not let her in Canada land to exchange the money and will put out an all points bulletin so no US bank will not cash the check neither. She just laughed at me. Damn kids.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or give me a hearty “Arrrrr!” on your way thru if’n you would like.