It’s that time of week once again where I do battle with my brain. I’m not as “wordy” as some of you, so this is a bit of a struggle. Let’s see …
1. The cats are driving me crazy today. They think they’re starving even tho they have been fed. They whine like little kids.
2. We’re having some nice cool mornings here in central Minnesota. The dew on the grass is pretty cold when I go put my flag out for the day. Thatr’s another sign that the seasons are starting to shift once again. There aren’t too many 90 degree days left for us.
3. It looks like we’re in for some rain tomorrow and it’s game day Sunday. That means that I have the weekend off for my planter project.
4. Speaking of which, I only have the “L” wall left to get right. My mind is in a hurry to get this done so I have to constantly remind myself to slow down and get it right. There is plenty of time left before Labor Day.
5. I had to have a discussion with my gummy girls this morning. They don’t like it when I correct them or whenever Mom & Dad correct them. I had to tell them that I was eight years old at one time and every kid feels like they’re getting into trouble with Mom & Dad. It’s just what happens and they need to just understand that they need to focus on what they’re asked to do and everything will be alright. I hate it when they’re this way. I think every kids should be able to grow up happy but I know there are realities in life.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave “How Do!” on your way thru if’n you would like. 🙂