I just got a call and a voice mail from. (833) 755-7865 letting me know that my software on my computer is going to stop working by the end of the day and I need to call Microsoft right away. Now I wanna know …
“Who in the hell put Microsoft on my Mac???”
yeh, that was a laugh a minute before I deleted that voicemail.
It’s that time of week once again where I do battle with my brain to overcome writer’s block … or whatever it’s called. Let’s see …
1. My Ortho PA was really happy with the progress of my right shoulder and I don’t have to see her or the doc again until next February. That is unless I do something really stupid to injure myself again. We’re holding off on the left shoulder until October.
2. It was a beautiful light rain this morning here in central Minnesota. The sun is out and now and lucky us it’s humid. Ugh!
3. Lotsa work to do this weekend to be ready for my lawn irrigation system guy before next Tuesday. We’ll make it.
4. And now I have a leaky water valve inside my utility room. Ugh! When it rains it pours sometimes. There’s a bucket underneath it to catch the dripping water for now. Fun, fun, fun! That’s a trip to the hardware store on Sunday.
5. I need to make some time to get some sweet corn some I have some for the cold and dreary months ahead. Same with some green beans.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a hearty “Howdy!” on your way thru if you would like.