It’s that time of week once again where I do battle with my brain to overcome writer’s block. Maybe it’s more like vapor lock of the brain for me.
1. Man, I’ve been busy all day with a project for work. How did it get to be mid-afternoon already?
2. OK, what moved in? A field mouse or a bird?
3. A rain storm swept thru here and is on its way to Cheese land. It rained me out of the yard work that I was going to do. I’m still on schedule and still on target.
4. Since I can’t do any yard work or make the run to the compost yard like I wanted to this afternoon, I think I’ll make the run to my store of dreams earlier than originally planned. I may as well stop for some Mexican food while I’m at it.
5. I to get a pair of working boots/shoes for my yard. I keep using tennis shoes and I end up ruining them way too quickly. My inner Iowa farm boy does not approve of this level of waste and extravagance.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave “Howdy!” on your way thru if’n you would like.