It’s that time of week once again to do battle with my brain which seems to want to have a vapor lock on the creative side. Let’s see …
1. I had both of my girls at home for the 4th. That’s the first time in several years since I’ve seen that. I BBQ’d up some good ribs too.
2. It’s hot and humid out there. I like the heat but I have problems dealing with humidity. Living out west with its low humidity spoiled me. There i something to be said tho about the air being heavy with dew in the early morning. It makes for a cool breeze whenever the wind does decide to pick up a bit.
3. I just got to thinking that I best get a pair of Rockports on order so they can be broken in before I go to Germany in November. I’m so looking forward to that trip.
4. I have a new project out front of the house to work on. I’m tired of the burberries and having to deal with them every year; I need something more low maintenance versus them. Now disregard the fact that I still have an ongoing berm project as well. There’s always something to do around here that keeps me busy. I’m just not sure when I’ll get them all done.
5. I have concluded that I’m not worth a damn right now when it comes to growing parley and dill from seeds. It’s still up in the air as far as to whether or not I can grow thyme. It’s a good thing seeds are cheap and I can get all the parsley that I could ever use at the market. Then again, one never knows when the zombie apocalypse is gonna start now do we?
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a vigorous “How Do!”on your way thru if’n you would like.