Five for Friday


img_0727

Wow!  I’m actually doing this post mid-morning instead of later in the day?  My brain must be messing with me.  Let’s see …

1. It’s another year of gardening for Mickey and me and it kicks off tomorrow or Sunday at the latest.  It’s will be good to be getting my hands dirty once again.

2. “Yes”, I’m already getting those emails from friends of mine that are diehard fans of the POTUS.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion I suppose whether I agree with them or not.  What I will say is these are some scary times for all of us.  People need to keep their wits about them and their heads on a swivel.

3. Wow!  The Twinkies actually won yesterday “AND” (“Yes” there is an “and”) they are in first place.  Who woulda thunk it???  Let’s see where they are at the All Star Break.

4. One plus up to now calling out sh*theads at work is they are leaving me alone which makes for a quiet work day.  Quiet is good.

5. I’ve come to the conclusion that 75% of the ladies on Instagram only want to separate me from my wallet.  We’ll see about the other 25% as time passes.

There ya go.  Feel free to comment and/or wave a vigorous “How Do!” on your way thru if’n you would like.  🙂