Late again. Late again. What a day I had today. Well, it is what it is and we ,ove on from there.
1. Hmmm. Small problems with my new iMac. I’ll work them out in due time. I’m sure that they are nothing to fret or fuss over. Just a few tweaks and we should be A-OK. I also need a Best Buy run to see if they have an external USB CDR-w/DVD drive that’s not too badly priced. I’ll get it on Amazon if not. Too bad I didn’t buy Amazon stock wen I had the chance.
2. It was hair cut day. Or as my step Dad likes to say, I got my ears lowered. I needed one fairly bad. I was starting to look like a 1960’s hippy. The one thing that I always hate about getting one is dealing with an itchy neck afterwards. I feel like I need a shower to get rid of it.
3. Momma duck has nested somewhere close by and I’m not sure where exactly her nest is. I see Papa duck quite often so I’m pretty sure she’s not too far from my place. I’ll ask my neighbor if he’s seen her nesting so we can keep an eye on her.
4. The girls next door are doing a final clean of the house that they’ve been renting. I’m really sad seeing them go. They’ve been such good neighbors and I told their Mom’s and Dad’s that when they came to help move their stuff.
5. I’m still loving the heat. The humidity that comes with it? Not so much in the house but outside it doesn’t bother me.
OK. It’s shower time to get rid of that nasty, itchy feeling on my neck and shoulders. Feel free comment and/or wave a hearty “Ho Do!” on your way thru if’n you would like.
There was heat and temps in the 80’s today. Excellent weather for my garden which is starting to respond to it and I’m loving it too. I’ll give it another week to see how things progress and then decide what I have to re-seed or what new veggie plants that I’ll need to get and plant. Re-planting is less than optimal but it’s something that needs to be done every now and then. Life throw obstacles at us sometimes and then laughs at us as we struggle with how we overcome them.
Regardless, I like this time of year when I get to choose whether I endure the heat or turn on the central air. The central air typically loses except for when the humidity is high in the house and I need to lower it. I’m a heat kinda guy which makes little to no sense given where I live but no one said that I had a lot of common sense anywho. I must not have a lot of it given I’m still working for the V.A. and haven’t had the sense to find something else.
It doesn’t matter. Life is short. My garden is starting to grow. You gotta laugh when you can and I hear that chicks dig scars on dudes. No seriously. I read that somewhere on the net so it must be true. The scars part that is.
Well, it quit raining … again … and the sun came out … again. It’s been a disastrous month for me as far as my garden goes. Too wet and too cool. A number of plants just didn’t make it or look like they won’t make it. Well, I suppose that’s why Burpee sells seeds and the season is just started. I still have lots of time yet so I’ll wait and see what needs replanted and what I can hopefully save with some effort. I have some waterlogged herbs to drain.