It’s that time of week once again where I struggle with my brain to complete this weekly task. Let’s see ..
1. I completely forgot that someone was going to pick up my lawn tractor to do maintenance on it before the mowing season kicks in. I adapted quickly but I hate that my memory isn’t very good at times.
2. I have a tiller now for the garden beds. It’s going to be a good thing for me to have it and use it to mix in various things to compost in the beds and help them get better. Now I just need to find some cow manure to mix in as well. That will make the plants grow.
3. Off on a road trip this weekend to help my step Dad celebrate his 95th birthday. Wow! If only I can live that long.
4. What a nice and wet Friday. I’m loving this weather. I can’t tell anyone just how much that I look forward to listening to a thunderstorm and the rain coming down. Just thinking about it makes me wish that I was retired so I could take a nap while it was going on. I always thought it made for great napping weather.
5. There’s nothing much to take pics of right now. At least I don’t think that there is. Everything is drab and brown plus I’m still not getting around by myself very well. It will all hopefully start changing soon.
There a have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a vigorous “Howdy Doo!” on your way thru if’n you would like. 🙂